Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Collection

I was so mad about that Almay shadow I picked up a few weeks ago, I almost didn't review this collection from Wet N Wild. I know I like their eyeliners and lip liners, and I've been wearing them since I was old enough to sneak out of the house wearing black eyeliner and lip gloss. But I hadn't really tried any of their shadows lately as I assumed they would be more of the same drugstore type of shadow - the kind that feels like dried out reef coral. The only thing that comes off of the shadow is the overspray and the rest feels like the center is hollow and the outer shell is hard. Do you know what I mean?

This Color Collection was quite the opposite of anything I expected. The colors felt creamy, in the same way good Stila shadows feel (not the ones often included in big kits, but the individual ones you have to buy the shadow holder for). The color payoff was rich, blendable and really easy to work with. Younger ladies will be grabbing these off of the shelves as soon as they find them, so if you want to try them for yourself, look for these palettes now!


I  tried the Color Icon Collection, Blue Had Me At Hello, which includes eight shadows in the blue family. This includes a shimmery off white, a shimmery very light green/teal white, a shimmering silver and teal, a midnight blue with intense shimmer and a slightly lighter dark blue with slightly less shimmer and liners in flat and shimmering black.



 (Swatches: From the top is the right side of the palette and the last four are from the left side of the palette)

Here is a quick look I did using only Blue Had Me At Hello and mascara.




I picked this up at Walgreens, so snatch it up before they are gone! This palette is also available in two other color collection Petal Pusher (pinks, nudes and periwinkles) and Comfort Zone (earthy colors).



I bought this. Wet N Wild does not test on animals.

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.