Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Beauty Shorts: Bright Eyes & Foam Color

Quick, Pretty & Bright

From where I sit, the next big trend for eyes is all about a pop of color surrounded by gorgeously faux tanned skin. My favorite way to wear a bright color on the lids is to use one of the newly released brightly colored liners. Both Stila and Make Up For Ever have gorgeous, long-wearing, liquid shades you need to check out!

 (Make Up For Ever new Aqua Liners)

I like to start with a light shadow color all over the eye, like Ice from BE. Then I tightline my upper lash line with a waterproof black liner, like Stingray from Stila. Next, on the upper lid, I add a line of bright color that flicks up at the outer edge of my eye to give a playful appearance. It takes two seconds to do and looks beautiful! Plus, these new formulas won't budge. Or so I assume. I've tried the Stila in the store (and they were totally un-smudgeable) and will get right back to you on the new Make Up For Ever colors as soon as I can get my hands on them.

Nice 'N Easy Color Blend Foam Hair Color vs. John Frieda Precision Foam Color?

I've used the SAMY Fat Foam and had really nice results; although I wasn't in love with the color (the color I get from my stylist is so much prettier and vibrant). But, as my pennies get fewer and fewer, I'm considering trying this whole foaming hair color trend again, as it's so much easier to apply versus traditional hair color. It's one of the reasons I scrimp and save to have someone else color my hair. I have so much of it, coloring my own hair is no longer fun for me. Nice 'N Easy appear to have three reds currently on the market. John Frieda appears to have four. I suppose my color would be Reddish Brown - hmmph - that doesn't sound like much fun. Have any of my redheaded sisters tried this? Yeah or Neah? If you've tried it, please let me know!


Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.