Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Safe For Work Smoky Eye Tutorial

Several people have been asking me to do makeup tutorials. I haven't done them in the past because I'm no makeup artist and because I'm not great on camera. Turns out, I am very good at saying "um". If you're so inclined, this doubles as a drinking game. But since several of you asked for a tutorial nicely, I thought I would give it a try. In this video, I'll show you how to do a really easy smoky eye that is totally SFW. I'll also share my new favorite way to apply blush (with a sponge!) as well as what the new Buxom mascara actually does that makes it different. I apologize in advance for this being so long. It's the thing I hate most about web makeup videos and I went and did the exact same thing. Feel free to fast forward (unless you're using it as a drinking game). Check out below for links to the products used in the video.


Dan Read Foundation
Dan Read Blush in Corralin
MAC Magically Cool Honey Rose Powder
Joey Healy Brows in Equestrian
BE Gunmetal Primer Shadow
BE Steel Eyecolor
Stila Primer Pot in taffy
Dalton Cream Liner
Smashbox Arced Liner Brush
Buxom Amplified LashMascara
MUFE Lip Liner in IC
Smashbox Limitless Gloss in Limitless
RevitaLash Eyelash Conditioner made my lashes super long.

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.