Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

My Dream Hair is on Emma Stone's Head


I want this hair. Really, really badly. I know I need another eight inches of length. Fine, I'll wait and practice on the hair I do have. My bangs are sort of there now (but her's are gloriously better looking). I need crazy shine. And I need to know how to style it. I think this is my new goal. This is what I am going to put my efforts towards and will only be thinking of achieving this one thing from now on, until my goal has been met. Loxy, be prepared for all that entails. I'm sorry in advance for any annoyance or discomfort my new obsession will cause you.

So how do I get it? Pros, I'm talking to you. How do I take my usually straight and sometimes wavy hair and make it do that? I essentially have never had hair this long and am like a hair baby. I need details. And not press release or glossy blog details. I am certain you put a serum in it before blow drying and touching up with a curling iron- blahblahblah. I can guess that much already. I need the gritty details. Like step by step, with awkward pictures and a product list with links.

OK, go.  Can someone teach this hair baby how to do this on her own head? 

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.