Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Dan Read Cheek Colors Are Pure Pigment

After falling in love with Dan Read's foundation, I got the chance to try some of his blushes. Blush is one thing that my face continues to try to eat. Without the right primer and foundation, blush almost always falls off of my face within ten hours. I know, ten hours is a really long time for makeup to perform. But that is how long my days are, so that is what I'm interested in.


Dan Read Cheek Colors are available in nine skin-specific shades. I checked out Corralin and Toasty Peach. I know, shocking, right? I picked the peach and the coral. You never saw that one coming, did you?  So here's the skinny.



(Corralin and Toasted Peach)

These colors are packed with pigment and according to Dan, will last you several years as you only need to use a tiny bit of color. In fact, Dan suggests putting them on with a sponge, not a traditional blush. Dan likes to apply a bit of color to a sponge and place the blush high on the cheek bone in a single streak. Then, take the your foundation sponge and blend out the color. It gives a healthy, happy glow with quite a punch of color. If you used too much, just add a bit of foundation to cover and you'll get a lit from within look.


These colors last longest if you "seal" them with a little bit of powder or face perfector. I prefer to use the latter, as I am falling out of love with all-over face powders. However, once sealed, these colors will last for a full day of work, even when you use a glass-faced cell phone.



 (Wearing Toasted Peach)

These colors retail for $21.50 and will last and last. These are definitely worth checking out!

Product supplied for consideration. Opinions are my own. Product not tested on animals, only on Dan.

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.