Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Newest Addiction: Alterna's Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist

Apparently these days, I am addicted to things that spray. First it was By Elizabeth Dehn's Face Spray and now it's Alterna's Bamboo Smooth Kendi Dry Oil Mist.


I had mentioned this in a post the other day, but unlike most products, I'm still obsessed with it, even after writing about it, so I thought I'd give you more details. This light dry oil spray helps make hair shiny, protects during heat styling, eliminates frizz, nourishes tresses and even helps make hair stronger. While I have extremely thick hair according to the product info on the web, this spray is best for thin to medium hair. However, it works beautifully on my thicker hair as well.

Free of sulfates, parabens, gluten, phthalates, synthetic color, mineral oil and petrolatum, this dry oil instantly makes your hair behave, making it look fabulously healthy without leaving it greasy or oily. I like to apply a bit before blow drying (or air drying, for that matter) and again as a finishing spray to tame any flyaways and to boost shine.

I've been applying this twice in the morning and again after work before going out and my hair isn't getting weighed down. Even better, according to the website, this product contains
Eco-Certified ingredients that are grown responsibly and traded ethically, and comes in a recyclable biodegradable formula bottle. The company also does not test on animals.

Pick it up for $24 from Lock & Mane.

Product supplied for review. Not tested on animals.

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.