Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Leonor Greyl Huile De Palme Is Perfect For Summer Hair



I fell in love with Leonor Greyl's Huile De Palme two summers ago when I changed my hair color from very dark to very light. It made my hair happy. It smelled fantastic. And it conditioned my hair like magic.

Two summers later, I'm still in love with Leonor Greyl's Huile. Just when you think it can't get any better, it does. Not only does this oil work wonders on tired tresses, it actually protects your hair from chlorine and salt water, provided the water is no warmer than 77 degrees. Who knew?

I love to use this oil before showering (truth be told, I sleep in it). I warm it up slightly in the microwave, apply the Huile to my hair and put on a super sexy shower cap and go to bed. The next morning, when I wash the Huile from my hair, my hair feels amazingly soft and smells wonderful all day long. This can even be used as a styling product. Just apply a small amount to your hair, from the midshaft to the ends, and let it dry naturally. You'll get beachy, piece-y hair, without the salt!

Product supplied for review. Leonor Greyl doesn't test on animals.


Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.