Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Pre Game Spray is Scrunchtastic!




It's no secret I'm taking a break from the blow dryer. And that this summer is the summer my hair gets its game back. I'm trying tons of products and will give be sure to give you all of the details. While I am focusing on keeping both the frizz down and the texture of my hair manageable, I'm finding that with the right products, my hair can be downright wavy. So far, one of  the best products to encourage real waves and, dare I say it, curls, is Pre Game.


Pre Game is a salt spray that helps encourage perfect beachy hair by adding waves and piecey-ness to your do. Unlike some other salt sprays, this one is actually NOT damaging to your hair because of  how its formulated. Pre Game is made with Himalayan Pink Salts, Dead Sea Salts, Pure Aloe, and even includes a touch of nourishing Argan oil, so beneficial for your hair and scalp. It's all scented with real coconut essence.


You can use this on damp hair or to freshen up your style any time of the day. Here is my hair one day when it just air-dried (on the weekend, with no makeup)


Here is my hair one day after scrunching with a diffuser. I wanted to see how far I could push my waves. I was so shocked at how wavy it was when I used a diffuser, I touched up the pieces around my face with a clipless curling iron.My curl held all day long, which was shocking for me, since my hair is normally pretty straight!

If you're looking for beachy waves without drying your hair out with harsh salts, definitely check out Pre Game.

Product was supplied for review.  Pre Game is not tested on animals.

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.