Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Must Have Summer Skin: Mario Badescu Summer Shine Body Lotion





A few days ago, I was at Ulta and searching for the right product to add a little summer love to my arms and legs. I didn't want anything bronze-y, or too streaky and potentially time consuming, or too shiny - I'm not working a red carpet. I'm just working. I was after the perfect lotion to add a little pizazz to my pale arms and gams without screaming "LOOK AT ME, I'M GLISTENING!"

(My very pale arm, in natural light, with the lotion applied.)

Enter Summer Shine Body Lotion from Mario Badescu. This light lotion goes on and adds a gentle touch of gleam and sparkle to your skin that is perfect for us tan and pale-complected girls. It's not overly noticeable, so you can wear it to work. But it does add a little life into skin without making you sparkle like certain vampires when the clouds lift. Plus, a large bottle $22.



(When the light hits the skin just right, there is a touch of sparkle.)

If you just want to look great without looking like you've tried too hard, you need to check this out.


I bought this. Mario Badescu does not test on animals.


Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.