Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Tarte for True Blood Natural Cheek Stain



While I'm not really into labels or branded items, even I couldn't resist the siren call of the Tarte for True Blood collection*. I picked up the Natural Cheek Stain, a gorgeous bright red with a hint of glitter.


This color is seriously succulent and not for the squeamish. The fact that the pink lemonade smell actually makes my mouth water is starting to make me wonder if I am actually more bloodsucker than fangbanger.


Even if you don't believe in equal rights for vampires, you're going to be tempted by this color.


Like all of the Tarte cheek stains, it gives a slight hint of color and makes for a beautiful base to create a sculpted cheek. It looks especially pretty when paired with the new Glisten blush, available in the Radiant & Rested II Kit, which hits shelves any day.


Or wear it on its own for a tiny flush of color. This particular stain also has a bit of glitter, but it's nothing too dramatic. This definitely goes a little pinker on me than I would normally prefer, but it's still closer to an apple red so I'll let it slide.

Check out the entire Tarte for True Blood collection here.

*Even though I am really sick of the were-panther and Tara storylines and am happy that Alan Ball said there may only be one more season. It jumped the shark after the second season.

Tarte doesn't test on animals. I bought this.

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.