Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Is My Favorite New Product

It may be early in the summer to call a favorite for the season. But I'm throwing caution to the wind and totally doing it. I'm naming Dove's Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo, Conditioner and Treatment products my favorite new product of the season. You can't stop me!


Here is why I'm in love:

1. The product claims to smooth "up to 100%" of roughness and control frizz. Up to 100%? That is a bold claim, Dove people. Bold. I don't know that I'll say it took care of 100%, but it definitely revolutionized my non-complying hairs.

2. It contains micro almond and mineral oils that absorb into the hair, nourishing your hair in a new way.

3. It's super cheap!


I'm trying a lot of things for my hair these days. I have dry, processed, coarse, porous and slightly frizztastic hair. Depending on how I style it, it can feel very heavy and I can't run my fingers through it without pulling, snagging and tearing. The worst is when I wear it wavy. It is so heavy and coarse, I can't run my fingers through my hair without seriously upping my frizz factor. But I want to run my fingers through my hair!

Dove's Nourishing Oil Care made my hair feel light and bouncy. Yes, bouncy! It is also dramatically softer and more controllable. The fly-aways are reduced to next to nothing. The sections of my hair that were the worst texture are somehow made to fit in with the rest of my hair that actually knows how to behave. (The pieces on the right side of my hair, next to my bangs, belong on someone else's head. They were clearly never meant to be on my head with that texture, obviously.)


The best part? It makes styling my hair, without heat, a breeze. I wash and condition my hair using the Dove Nourishing Oil Care Shampoo and Treatment Conditioner. Then, while my hair is wet, I add a slightly-larger-than-a-quarter size amount of the Leave-In Smoothing Cream and twist my hair. Voila! That's it. It dries wavy, touchable, soft and beautiful. On the second day of wear (I wash every other day to preserve my color), I may add a little of the Nourishing Oil Care Oil to add a little extra shine to my hair (Note: that product is only available at Walgreens).

If you have hair that is anything like mine, this is definitely worth trying. I can't say enough good things about it.  You may have to do a little search to find them. They are sold out every time I look for them at my Target! But it's totally worth it.
 I bought this. The company also sent me additional products. Dove tests on animals.

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.