Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

July Birchbox Review


July's Birchbox overall wasn't terribly memorable (again, it is hard to top the full sized Laura Geller blush from last month's box!), but I did receive a few goodies that I actually have been enjoying quite a lot. Now that I have been using these products for a few weeks, here is a short review on each!



Redken Shine Flash
The instructions for this product were not clear, but I get the best results when misting this on dry hair. After I style my hair I spray this on for a little added shine. This product is nice enough, but I have shine sprays from the drugstore that suit me just fine at a smaller price tag. 

philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser
 After reading mixed reviews about this cleanser I was a bit afraid to give it a try. Thankfully, it didn't break me out and was actually really moisturizing. While it made my skin really soft, it didn't do much for me in terms of oil control. This isn't a hit for my oily prone skin, but others with more balanced skin types might like this.
 
Korres Showergel in Fig
LOVE this! I love that this is all natural, lather wells, and smells divine. Fig is a difficult scent to describe- it is earthy and dark but still sweet.
 
Kind Almond & Apricot Bar 
This isn't something I really expected to receive in a monthly beauty subscription service, but it is totally tasty. While it  is apricot and almond, it tastes strongly of toasted coconut which I love. Yum! I have been on the hunt for these since I received my Birchbox, but haven't had any luck finding this particular flavor.
 
ybf (your best friend) beauty automatic brow pencil in universal taupe
I had never heard of this brand before, and my first impression is a great one! Although the name of the brand is a bit cheesy in my opinion, this product is pretty superb. Surprisingly, this "universal shade" is actually a really great match for me. The pencil is soft, the automatic tip actually stays pointed if used at an angle, and the spoolie on the end is a great feature.  


What did you receive in your July Birchbox? Did you enjoy your selection!