Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Neutrogena Hydroboost Gel Moisturizer Winner

Thanks to Rae, Pammy, Joanna and Aimee for joining. It's so sad that I only had four entrants, but their entries were absolutely lovely to read that it didn't matter if only a handful joined. I got all the more excited when all of the girls had high hopes for the Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel's consistency because I knew that the product will not disappoint.



I do not need Random.org since I only have 4 entries, and without further ado, the winner is...


Photobucket


Joanna!

You just won a full-sized Neutrogena Hydroboost Water Gel! Please email me your contact number (via my contact form) within 72 hours (beyond this, I will be picking a new winner). I'm keeping the unpicked rolled papers inside the wine glass just in case we don't hear from Joanna.