Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

ARCONA Tea Tree Mask


Every now and then, I stumble across something that is so relaxing, so smoothing, so lovely, I need to tell you about it ASAP. Today, that discovery is ARCONA Tea Tree Mask. I knew nothing about this product when I first applied it after getting it in a gift bag from Marie Claire. So after a long day at work of doing nothing but putting out fires and arguing with people, I came home for some relaxation.

This mask can be applied two to three times per week, for 15-20 minutes each time. According to the company, here is what they say about the mask:

Cleansing, purifying mask detoxifies and refines skin texture. Exfoliate, decongest and diminish pores with antibacterial salicylic acid and tea tree extract. Detoxify and reduce breakouts with sulphur and grapefruit extract. Heal and calm skin with anti-inflammatory mint balm, allantoin and lavender extracts. Enzymatic-based ingredients in ARCONA products include high concentrations of antioxidants, plant lipids and extracts, sea vegetables, essential oils, vitamins and minerals. ARCONA products do not contain petrochemicals, binders or fillers, chemical stabilizers, parabens, sodium lauryl sulphates, perfumes, dyes, or any other caustic, toxic ingredients.

Here is what I say:

When you first apply this mask, it starts to feel slightly cool and minty. As you relax, that feeling intensifies and becomes slightly cooler and more minty. It brings the feeling of the spa home more than most other products I've tried recently. After the twenty minutes, I rinsed it off with warm water and a washcloth. My skin was left feeling very soft, very smooth and perfectly hydrated and balanced. ARCONA's Tea Tree Mask is definitely worth checking out. I can't stop touching my face!

Product given for review. Arcona does not test on animals.

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.