Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara Actually Works.


 

I am rushing around like a mad person today on my way to L.A. But before I left, I wanted to share this amazing mascara find! Since my lashes are so much longer, they now react differently to different mascaras.


 My once stubby lashes are now long - and straight. To play them up, I was looking for something to bring the curl.

I found it in Urban Decay's Supercurl Curling Mascara.


 

This mascara doesn't make my lashes crunchy, is super shiny and makes my lashes curl! I had already packed my lash curler and decided to give this mascara a real trial to see if the polymers could bring the curling action.

Here are my lashes are the beginning of the morning, without using a curler.



Here they are at the end of the day, never having touched a lash curler!




Well done, UD! I am not having clumping issues and have been layering this mascara with my Fiberwig with no issues.

 

Just be sure to clean off the brush slightly before using the wand. I'm really very happy with this mascara's performance!

I bought this. Urban Decay does not test on animals.

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.