Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Prove It! Stila Long Wearing Lip Stick



Stila has an adorable long wearing lip stick that comes in a really cute pencil-like applicator. This lippie gives color like a stick and sheen like a gloss. What's not to love? It even claims to be long wearing, thanks to patent-pending polymers. But can a color this light, with this much sheen really be long wearing? On a good day, I would give a similar color no more than thirty to sixty minutes. Can this color stay true for longer than one hour?

(Stila Long Wearing Lip Color in Darling)

I applied this color at 4:30pm. I worked with an editor, chatted on the phone, debated the importance of American Apparel clothing and checked in on Dog Lover199709 to see what she has been up to. I checked it at 5:30, right before I left work. Here is what was left.

Not much. I suppose that means this color officially lasts for about an hour. My lips till looked slightly shiny and moisturized, but the color is all but gone. So I guess the success depends on how you define long wearing. This is a really light color. Perhaps a darker color would last longer? I do like how hydrating it is compared to other long wearing lip colors. I just can't say it impressed me with it's long wear.

I suppose I am left with no choice but to say that this lip stick doesn't live up to it's long wearing claims. I do like it perfectly fine for a regular sheer lip color, but they had to put a claim in their name, which makes this a FAIL.

Have you tried this lip stick? Did a darker color fair better? Tell me in the comments!

I spent 20 minutes trying to find a parking spot to lay down my own cash to buy this product.

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement.
Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2010,Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.