Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

LATHER Avocado and Mint Hair Repair Will Change Your Hair



I just tried this for the first time and I am shocked. LATHER's Avocado and Mint Hair Repair is amazing. It's a very thick conditioner/paste that melts into hair with the warmth of the shower. According to LATHER, here is why it's great:

Avocado oil increases moisture retention and improves manageability, while peppermint and tea tree oils tone and stimulate the scalp, leaving hair and scalp feeling light and refreshed. Emollient shea butter, macadamia seed oil and jojoba oil help to lock moisture into hair and lubricate the scalp. Paraben-free.

(It's a thick, rich paste. Not a runny, thin conditioner.)

According to me, it's great because it allowed my hair to air dry without turning into a gigantic frizzy hot mess, with only a little help from a blow dryer. My hair dried quickly, with no sign of frazzled ends, despite the humidity. I barely needed to use a flat iron to smooth out my hair - it was almost perfect with just a blow dryer, which never happens. My hair felt smooth, soft and had movement it doesn't usually have. I'm in love with this treatment!

When I review products, I often try not to read too much about them or look up the price point so I can just evaluate the products on their merit. I fully expected this product to be one of the ones that I love when it's sent to me, but can never afford to re-purchase. But the Avocado and Mint Hair Repair is only $16.00! Sweet action! 


(Is it crushed oreos or bamboo bits mixed with lemongrass?)

I have several other LATHER products to tell you about, including one that looks like crushed oreos, smells like lemongrass and exfoliates the bejeezus out of your skin, leaving it smooth and soft. It's divine.

LATHER is organic, cruelty-free and are super nice people. Check them out online here or at their stores in Pasadena, Scottsdale or Atlanta. You are going to love the Avocado and Mint Hair Repair!

LATHER is cruelty free and sent me this product for review.

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews and more! Copyright 2009-2011, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.