Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

New From Urban Decay! Urbanglow Cream Highlight


You may not know this about me, but one of my biggest weaknesses is cream highlighters. I love them. I have no idea how many I already own and that fact never gives me pause when I see a new must-have color. The good ones give you a light, natural glow and not a slash of shine.

Urban Decay is releasing a new line of cream highlighters, Urbanglow, and I can't wait until October 1, when they officially hit stores. Can't wait? Check them out and score one (or two) online here.

Here is how they are described by UD:
Packed with pearl powders, the weightless formula adds luminescence wherever you need it: Craft contours where there were none. Create sculpted cheek and brow bones. Look like you got a full night's sleep with a touch of Urbanglow in the inner corners of your eyes. Hide that hangover with a dewy, youthful glow. The non-greasy formula dries down instantly, and can be worn right on top of makeup. Each shade is subtle enough to work on any skin tone - just pick the effect you desire... a bit of iridescent innocence, or a touch of smoldering bronze. All are infinitely wearable and ridiculously flattering (kind of like you're standing by candlelight).

Here are the four colors:

(Shimmering Champagne)

(Wicked)

(Brown Sugar)

(Moon Shine)

Personally, I am fairly certain that Wicked and Shimmering Champagne are going to be living at my house very, very soon. Tempted?

Urban Decay does not test on animals.


Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.