Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

Urban Decay's Summer of Love




Have you seen the new Summer of Love Eyeshadow Palette from Urban Decay? I haven't actually worn it myself, but color me curious. It has 4 shadows, a travel size Sin Eye Shadow Primer and a 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Bourbon for $29. If you are looking for a really simple, fool proof eye palette, this could be what you are looking for!

Here are the colors swatched:


What do you think? Is this on your must have list or do you have the bronzes covered? Personally, I am all about the color this season, but I do love how the purple in the this kit looks smudged on the lower rim with a lightly contoured eye on top. Pick it up or skip it?


I swatched these colors in store (and then carefully drove home to photograph them for you.)

Subscribe and never miss a thing! Disclosure/Disclaimer Statement. Makeup, beauty, skincare reviews & more! Copyright 2009-2010, Gouldylox Reviews. All Rights Reserved.