Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Pages

What Will You Wear On Valentine's Day? (Part 1)

Just look at how January flies so fast! It won't be long before we wake up to a romantic February morn.

February, as we all know, is the month of hearts and so I wonder what some of you are planning to wear on that big date night. I was skimming through Forever 21's Spring 2011 Lookbook and found a couple of inspiring outfits...

Part 1: The print-on-print look (photos collated from forever21.com):











This style is practically one of my treasured fashion frustrations. Inasmuch as I try to be artsy fartsy, my low-functioning right brain finds it terribly difficult to come up with an original concept. Thank goodness for lookbooks!

Which of these looks are V-day worthy?